Visualizer has 40+ attractive Colors-schemes.
• Basic Color Modes : Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Blu-Green, Cool-White, Hot-Pink.
• Black-key keystrokes(b, # keys) light in slightly different colors than White-Keys for convenience.
• Color-Bar : Select any Color from full range of colors.
• Variable Brightness : Brightness depends on Key playing velocity. Brightness increases decrease when playing Soft/Hard.
• Variable Color Modes : Change colors as Key velocity.
• Gradient Color Modes : Gradient colors Left to Right.
• Octave Modes : Octaves in color combinations.
• Random Modes : Random color for each key play.
• Multi Mode : Multiple colors as per instrument*.
• Inverted color modess : Brandnew & unique feature.
• Tutor Modes : Wait untill play correct notes.
*Note : Since some Instrument Manufacturers have adopted their own MIDI standards on different keyboards, all of the above lists may not consistently work on some keyboards.