PIANO LED-VISUALIZER | WORKS STANDALONE (with MIDI-Out) | COMPUTER CONNECTIVITY(with USB-to-Host) | WORK WITH BOTH USB-to-Host & TRADITIONAL 5pin MIDI | DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONALS and BEGINNERS | PIANO SELF-TUTOR SUPPORT | SHOWCASE SKILLS AT CONCERTS/YOUTUBE | CUSTOMIZABLE ON REQUEST
The i-Piano MIDI-LED-Visualizer | Light-up-Key System is a multi-purpose accessory/add-on to your Piano or keyboard. This Model is designed for professionals/musicians as well as for Beginners. It is plug and play with pianos/Music keyboards that having a Traditional MIDI-Out(5pin Din) port and Can operate Standalone without a Computer. on Piano’s having MIDI-Out. Also, it can connect to a computer USB-to-Host port or an iPad, with compatible MIDI app. (*Standalone feature works only with Pianos/Keyboards with Traditional MIDI-Out)
Please note this item is Not a Music Instrument, it’s an accessory for your existing Piano/Music Keyboard.
Requirements: Your Piano must have Traditional-MIDI or USB-to-Host Port | A Power bank.
• if Piano has Traditional MID-Out : then this model works standalone without needing a computer.
Need to supply (5V) power Connection. Power bank is recommended.
• If the Piano has no MIDI-Out port, but has an USB-to-Host port : Cannot work standalone by direct plugin to the piano. Then needs to connect via a computer.
• Connect the both your piano and the LED Visualizer to a computer. Interface both with a MIDI software.
• Computer need to have a MIDI software installed(Synthesia app recommended). Piano Visualizer along with Synthesia will provide many self-tutoring features.
• Model-H has two connections. (1) MIDI (5pin) connection to connect to Piano’s MIDI-Out. (2) USB connection to connect to a computer.
• When connected to a computer by USB, if your computer can supply 2A power, LED visualizer can be powered by the same Computer USB. Then no need a separate Power Bank.
• Standalone feature works only with Pianos/Keyboards with Traditional MIDI-Out.
Key Features: Works Standalone | Computer Connection | Reactive Visualizer | Self-Tutor support | Better Color effects
• This model works standalone with Piano/Keyboards without needing a computer*.
• Directly Connect to the Traditional MIDI-Out port and play.
• The visualizer reacts to the notes being played.
• Designed for professionals as well as Beginners.
• Designed to use conveniently at concerts and live events. create videos as seen on YouTube**.
• Innovative and unique 50+ attractive Colors-schemes/effects.
• Assign two colors by splitting the keyboard for both hands.
• Color selection tool from the full range of colors.
• Easy to carry, Plug-n-Play, USB powered.
• Faster-Dualcore CPU, More RAM. Better effects.
• User-friendly & simple menu.
• OLED colorful informative Display, Touch Buttons.
• Designed to use conveniently at concerts and live events.
• This model has More and solid color effects than the Model-U.
• Has a faster processor for smoother Color effects.
• When connected to MIDI-Out no need for a computer to operate *Standalone feature works only with Music keyboards that have Traditional MIDI.
• When connected to a Piano with USB-to-Host and connected via computer, this Model will support Self-tutoring features for Beginners, .
• Customizable to your own requirements and unique effects(Fees may apply).
• The default LED-Light-strip is non-interchangeable (W)White LED strip unless requested.
3x LED Strip designs available to choose for your Visualizer. If you buy one strip then it will be permanently fixed and not swappable. If you buy 2 or 3 Lights strips with the purchase we will make light strips are Magnetic interchangeable (upon request Only).
*If need to use the Standalone feature on Pianos with a USB-to-Host connection (that has no Traditional MIDI) ,
*Option 1 – contact us for the special i-Piano USB-to-Host ‘Model-US‘ . This is an experimental model. Not tested on some piano models.
*Option 2 – you can buy a USB-MIDI-Host device. Then connect the Model H to the USB Piano using the USB-MIDI-Host device.
Colors/Effects: Visualizer has 50+ attractive Colors-schemes.
• Basic Color Modes : Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Blu-Green, Cool-White, Hot-Pink.
• Split-Keyboard : Split the keyboard at any key to play with two colors simultaneously.
• Color-Bar : Select any Color from the full range of colors.
• Variable Brightness : Brightness depends on Key playing velocity. Brightness increases /decreases when playing Soft/Hard.
• Variable Color Modes : Change colors as Key velocity.
• Gradient Color Modes : Gradient colors Left to Right.
• Octave Modes : Octaves in color combinations.
• Random Modes : Random color for each key play.
• Multi-Mode : Multiple colors as per instrument*.
• Faster CPU to create better effects.
• Inverted color modes : Brandnew & unique feature.
• OP1: Connect the i-Piano 5Pin DIN connector to Piano/Keyboard MIDI-Out port.
• Then connect the USB connector to a Power-bank, and play.
• OP2: Connect both the i-Piano USB connector and your piano to computer/iPad.
• Will get power from computer USB. Install MIDI software(Synthesia).
• Setup Synthesia settings, and the MIDI Visualizer. Start playing.
• Can Directly Connect to the Traditional MIDI-Out port of piano to Work Standalone(without needing a computer).
• Also Can Connect to computer. Need a compatible MIDI software .
• Compact, User-friendly, Easy to carry, Plug-n-Play.
• Faster-Dualcore CPU, More RAM. Smoother effects.
• OLED 2x color informative Display, Touch Buttons.
• Simple and User-friendly menu.
• Easy to carry, Plug-n-Play, USB powered.
• Connect to an external USB Power (5V) source. Power-bank is recommended.
** Some additional skills and tools on Video recording, video Editing, etc are required.
* Since some Instrument Manufacturers have adopted their own MIDI standards on different keyboards, all of the above lists may not consistently work on some keyboards.